1. Install the Software and Go to Start -All Programs- Exchange Recovery.
2.Click Add File Button to Select Single or Multiple Dismounted Exchange Mailbox Files to be Recovered.
3. Now Click on the Add Files Option, "Add File" Software Display Two Option:
1 Select File 2 Search File.
Click on the Browse option to Navigate through the Location Were the Public or Private EDB Files are Stored.
Then Select the File and Click Open to add the Files.
4. It has Two New Options For Serching - Edb file
1. Search All Drive 2. Search Selected Drive
User Can Click on Search Option to Search the. Edb files.
5. After the Searching Process is Complete a Dialog box Appears Confirming Search Completed Successfully, After that the Software Displays the list of. Edb Files Stored on Entire Drive.
Next Choose the. Edb File and Click Add Option to add the File for Scanning.
6.The Software Provides Two Option of Scanning the Files to be Recovered Quick and Advanced Mode.This Software Support Advance Scan on 64 bit OS also.
7. The Software will be Display the Complete Scanning Process of EDB File.
8. Scanning Process is Completed a Pop up Window Appear a Conform Successfully Massage of the Scanning Process, the Left Most Panel Displays the List of Mailboxes in Complete Folder/Directory Hierarchy. Now User Can Save Scan Report if He Needs.
9. Click on the + Option to Expand Mailbox items & Click on Specific Folders to Enumerate the list of the Mails Contained in the Selected Folder. Select a Particular Email to get a Normal Mail View of the E-Mail Data at the Bottom Pane.
10.Click on the Particular Email on the Attachments tab. It Show the list of Attachments along with Details Present in the Same & Upon Selection, the Attachment is Previewed on the Bottom Right Corner.
11. You can Switch the Display Pane in two Ways to Get a Better View of the Email Data Details Such as - Horizontal and Vertical View. By Default, the Email Data is Displayed in Horizontal View.
12. You can Select the Single or Multiple Emails & then Right Click to Export Them into PST, MSG, EML, Live Exchange 2013, PDF & HTML Formats.
13.Now, the Software Prompts Exports Options Dialog Window Providing the Multiple Export Choices Such as Export As PST, MSG, EML, PDF, HTML and Live Exchange Server 2013. A Destination Location Needs to be Provided Inorder to Save the Exported Files in that Location, Click on the Browse Button to Choose the Path.
14. Track the Export Process Progress in the Following Window with Details Such as Folders, Item Count & Destination Path which Provides Information About the Current File Getting Exported.
15. Pops a Massage Window Showing Export Process is Completed. Click OK to Proceed with the Changes.
16. Export Report Showing the Details of the Exported Mails along with Source File Name, Success Count, Fail Count also. Now Click on the Save Option to Save the Report as CSV. Provide the Desired Location to Save the Export Report CSV file.
17. Alternatively You Can Explicitly Export Multiple Mailboxes by Clicking on the Export Button Located Below the Top Menu.
18. Now a Window Pops up Representing Two Primary Tabs Export As & Select Folder which Allows You to Select Multiple Mailboxes. Click on the Browse Button to Select the Destination Folder Where the Mailboxes will be Exported Select Export As Options Such as PST, EML, MSG, PDF, HTML File Formats or Importing the Mailboxes to a Live Exchange 2013.
19. View the Export Process with the Listed Details to Get an Overview of the Contents Getting Exported.
20. Software will Display the Pops a Message Window Export Process is Complete Successfully. Click Ok to Proceed Further.
21. An Export Report is Prepared by the Software Containing the Details of the Exported Mailboxes and the Location Where they are Getting Saved. Click on the Save Button to Save the Report as CSV.
22. Browse the Location Where you Want to Save the Export Report CSV File. Click on the Save Button to Proceed Further.
23. Now Open the PST File or the Format in Which you Exported the Mailbox Data Using Microsoft Outlook, Click on the File Button to Start Adding the PST File to Outlook.
24. To add Outlook Data File PST Click on Open & Export-Open Outlook Data File to add Mailbox DLata in the PST file format.
25. Browse the Location Where the PST file is Stored .Select the PST file and Click Open to Add the Outlook Data File to Outlook.
26. The Added Mailbox Data Could be Located in a Separate Pane, Explore the Folders and Mails by Clicking on Them Separately.